Audiobook >>> Duration: 4m 34s >>> Christmas comedy . Does he come down the chimney or use fairy dust? Perhaps he was in your house last night. Did he sneak in during the dead of night? Did he creep about whilst you slept soundly in your bed? But this seasonal intruder isn't interested in whether … Continue reading BREAK TIME AUDIOS: The Christmas Tree Stripper
An audio book you can start and finish - all during a coffee break! >> Cretinous III is a procelain millipede, leader of the Ocean Cave Parliament but he is determinted to master the riding of a bycicle >> 3 mins total length . THE MILLIPEDE'S BICYCLE . IF YOU ENJOYED THIS BREAK TIME AUDIO … Continue reading BREAK TIME AUDIO: The Millipede’s Bicycle read by the author
A festive treat for followers of No Script For Life - a nice, quick Christmassy short story. or perhaps it's flash fiction, I don't know but I hope you enjoy it. The Christmas Tree Stripper Anglesey Herman doesn’t get drunk at Christmas any more. He can’t trust himself not to say “something stupid” , by … Continue reading The Christmas Tree Stripper (Original Short Story / Flash Fiction)
Why is Herman determined to sample Elizabeth II's royal cookies? Find out in this free short audio story.
- VIDEO - I bet you don't remember the waste-eating Little Heroes. Perhaps you know them as Little Bastards? A very short story written by and read by Martin Gregory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfDVJGQ6LoE This was one of the first posts made here on Noscriptforlife.com back in July but I thought this would be even more enjoyable … Continue reading Little Heroes – the solution to the waste problem (A reading)
With Hallowe'en just 'round the corner, why not chill your bones with an nightmarish extract from my unpublished novel. - THE STORY SO FAR - Paul Gunney has been plagued with nightmares ever since he moved to the village of St. Arvans. A strange woman, Mr Jeavons, says she's a witch and has told him … Continue reading In your dreams no-one can hear you scream – A short story
- VIDEO - The Welsh wanderer, Anglesey Herman struggles with his howling stomach in this short reading. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0mghPbcmDw Taken from the anthology The Tall Tales of Anglesey Herman, this was uploaded to You Tube last year and then forgotten about. Written and read by his biographer, Martin Gregory, who doesn't believe a … Continue reading Of Wolf and Man – A reading
- SHORT STORY - Please enjoy this short extract from the story I'm writing. Ali decided to go for a wander. He wondered if perhaps he could get a decent cup of coffee somewhere on the ship. So far he’d disposed of several cups of burnt tasting water, so his hopes weren’t high. In the … Continue reading His and Hermits (Just another Hitch-Hikers rip-off?)
– SHORT STORY – Cretinous the Third lived up to the family name. He suffered with a severe inverse ratio between the amount of legs on his body and the number of brain cells in his head. Luckily for Cretinous, he possessed more than two legs. His two “legs” were separated into elongated “trunks” of … Continue reading So strange, it could almost be a missing scene from the Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy!
- RANDOM STUFF - If there’s one thing a jam sandwich can’t stand it’s not being appreciated. Think about it, one minute you’re on a plate, oozing jam, possibly cream and there’s that moment, that single moment when you get to make a hungry mouth water. The anticipation for that first bite hangs tantalizingly close … Continue reading POV of a jam sandwich